Upon your arrival, a marina staff member will contact the Harbormaster who will arrive to your vessel with the official documents necessary for clearance into the country.
Those reaching the port of entry after closing hours are required to raise a quarantine flag and report in the next morning.
In order to clear in and out of the Panama Immigration Office and to request an Exit Zarpe from the Harbormaster , you will need two (2) copies of each of the following:
· Vessel registration documents
· Vessel clearance documentation from the last port of call
· Two (2) copies of passenger/crew list (total of four (4) copies)
· Passports of all crew and guests and Panama Entry Stamp
· Proof of Insurance
· Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
· Navigation Permit (Cruising Permit)