Taking care of every need
We provide the expertise, experience and attention to detail in all Marina services for the benefit of our boaters.
State-of-the art floating docks
High-speed fuel and gas available
Electricity and water services
24/7 marina staff services and monitoring
VHF Channel 15
Provisioning – ice delivery
High speed WI-FI access
Mail, package delivery and fax services
Golf cart transportation
24-hour security, including CCTV
· Port of Entry
· Berthing assistance
· Crew facilities and changing rooms (soon)
· Showers and washrooms
· Single and three-phase electricity
· Waste oil disposal
· Fitness center (soon)
· Concierge service
On-site Customs and Immigration clearance
Upon your arrival, a marina staff member will contact the Harbormaster who will arrive to your vessel with the official documents necessary for clearance into the country.
Those reaching the port of entry after closing hours are required to raise a quarantine flag and report in the next morning.
In order to clear in and out of the Panama Immigration Office and to request an Exit Zarpe from the Harbormaster , you will need two (2) copies of each of the following:
· Vessel registration documents
· Vessel clearance documentation from the last port of call
· Two (2) copies of passenger/crew list (total of four (4) copies)
· Passports of all crew and guests and Panama Entry Stamp
· Proof of Insurance
· Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
· Navigation Permit (Cruising Permit)
All the services you need to make your stay more pleasant. If you are interested in having the time of your life, write to us and reserve a slip today.